Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Target gift registry

For those new brides out there that procrastinate.
Target deletes your gift registry 90 days after your wedding.

efficient? yes.
Inconvenient? yes.

I checked the website last week and it was still there, I didn't print it. I was waiting to "complete" my registry after the shower. So here I am, I have a post-wedding shower on Saturday, with a gift registry that is deleted. I should have read the fine print.... but on the flip side, it's Target's loss and boy am I going to be surprised by my presents!

5 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your gifts are pleasant surprises (y'know - no orange and green blenders...unless you're into that).

 
At 11/29/2005 9:59 AM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Target giveth and Target taketh away :)

 
At 11/29/2005 10:05 AM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

They are pretty helpful if you call them - we lost one of our gift cards and they were able to replace it from a receipt number. Do you have the registry number? They might be able to restore it...

 
At 11/29/2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

I called Target last night...
no dice, according to the gentleman I spoke to it was gone off the system.

Hey! when are we going to have our "regifting" Christmas party?

 
At 12/06/2005 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have you now. The Force is strong in you... You crazy blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home