Sunday, October 15, 2006

Days of our Lives

For those of you that may have thought I fell off the face of the planet... here is a brief summary of the last 2 weeks.

  • I didn't get the job, but they were real nice about it. I don't mind being runner up to the internal candidate. They told me that "it was a hard decision" and "I am very qualified". At least I still got it. :)
  • I ran the TC10 mile. We kicked butt. 1:43. Pretty fast for me.
  • I went to Denver to see Maria. Had way too much fun with the girls. Shannon & Shelly are great fun to travel with.
  • I read Pride and Prejudice, loved it.
  • Terre got another LCD TV, they threw in a DivX player with it.
  • I watched the BSG mini series & the first 3 episodes of season 1. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to watch the rest.
  • I have left the house twice in the last 4 days. I have been working on my comprehensive exam. A 20 page paper, written to address 7 questions about a political administration case study.
  • I hate the Minnesota Office of State Claims. (the topic of said comp)
  • I get to drive down to Mankato tomorrow to deliever said comp.

Tune in next week, when you will hear about:

  • Adam and Dena's wedding.
  • My harrowing trip to Mankato, with the leaky tire.
  • Screening Board (in Grand Rapids)
  • Shelly's parent's farm.
  • My new tires (hopefully)

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

What is it about this time of year? It just gets so busy there is hardly time to breathe...

I'll see you at the wedding on Saturday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home