Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Eleven down, One to go

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Confucius

I would like to announce that I have one class left... that is right one class. It starts on monday, is online and will be over on June 23. Once that is complete, all I have is two 40 page papers to wade through and I will have a masters degree.

The anticipation surrounding the completion of my masters is second only to the anticipation surrounding us being done with our house projects. What will it be like to come home and night and have nothing to do? I don't know, it has been three years since I have had the luxury. The hedonistic joy of coming home and reading a book, going out on a school night, goofing off on a weekend... I get dizzy even thinking about it.

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 9:23 AM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Whoo hoo!

I know - you'll have more time to spend helping your fabulous friends learn how to garden :)

Congrats on the impending successes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home