Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Rummage sale

We spent the weekend cleaning out the basement. It is a gratifing experience to divest oneself of the many extraneous things that one accumulates over the years. It is also amazing how many extraneous things one does accumulate. We found:
  • grade school art projects
  • boxes of books...
  • piles of school papers...
  • VHS movies..
  • half burned candles
  • gobs of photos
  • electric appliances
  • buttons
  • misc. other useless thingys.

Thank goodness for DAV and Goodwill. Although I still want to keep some of the stuff... I feel like I am sitting on a goldmine.

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2007 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Isn't it amazing what a little decluttering will do for the psyche?

Give me a call before you run off to Aussie land - I can't believe its's coming up so quick...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home