Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I resolve to call her up, a thousand times a day...

Happy New Year!

My big plans for 2006 include (but are not limited to)
  • Mexico with Rae and Pat
  • Finishing my Master's Degree (2 classes left, comps and my thesis)
  • Finishing the house
  • Taking the summer off from "house" projects.
  • Losing 10 pounds
  • Going Kayaking this summer (at least once)
  • Running a half marathon
  • starting up monthly "girls night" again with Gwen, Heather and Dena!
  • Helping Gwen with her garden (whether she likes it or not)
  • Being the best wife that Terre ever had
  • Having a garage party

I know I will do more, but this is a good list.

5 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

I resolve to make time to spend with Deb :) ESPECIALLY if she's helping with gardens! You rule.

 
At 1/10/2006 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, Deb! I'd love to have a girls night with all you sassy ladies. I'm also totally willing to help you out by accompanying you on your trip to Mexico. No, really, I insist.

 
At 1/11/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

We're platting and planning for Jan. 26th - right?

 
At 1/11/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger GwenGwen said...

Er, plotting.

 
At 1/18/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Deeboh said...

Yep... the plot is for Thursday night, January 26th. Now the question is what and where? any thoughts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home