Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Return to sender....

I got a letter this week, it was then followed up by another. These were bonafide, personalized, handwritten communications that had nothing to do with my winning a sweepstakes, Christmas, weddings, thank yous, birthdays, party invitation, or any other major holiday. They were sent via post to my door. How weird.

After contemplating this, I realized that it had probably been over 10 years since I got a personal letter just for the sake of sharing information. Both letters were sweet and really brightened my day. One was from a friend that moved to Colorado, the other from my young cousin (purple stationary and all)

After reading said communications I decided, hey, what a novel idea! Maybe I can brighten her day too. So, I sent something back. I wonder how long we can keep this exchange up.

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb, got your postcard! I loved the photo of the old place (CE Bldg. at U of M campus). I will definitely do my best to keep up the correspondence. I LOVE to get letters in the mail too! I open them up before anything else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home